- The 1st recipient of the prestigious award, Russell Stover, Russell Stover Candies in 1946
- Chicago Mayor Martin Kennelly congratulates Ted Stempfel, VP of EJ Brach & Sons in 1949
- Mars Vic Gies receives the Kettle Award honors in 1954
- Bob Schnering (left) Curtis Candy co. receives the 1955 trophy from Mars Vic Gies, the previous winner
- Vic Bonomo, Gold Medal Candy Corp, receives the Kettle in 1960 from the 1959 winner John Mavrakos
- Andrew Heide (left) President of Henry Heide inc., the 1962 winner
- 1964 Kettle Award winner Richard Brock, president of Brock Candy Co.
- Don Gussow congratulates John Vassos of Whitmans Chocolates in 1969
- William Belch, President of Paul F. Beich Co., holds his 1980 Kettle Award
- Henry Bornhofft, president of Nabisco Confections accepts the 1981 Kettle
- 1982 Kettle Award winner Achilles Pulakos, poses proudly with the copper trophy
- George Jenkins, VP of Operations, Candy USA was recognized as Candy’s 45th Kettle Award winner
- 1992 winner, Jim Hanlon, CEO, Leaf North America with his family
- Russell Stover Candies’ Lou Ward, Candy Industry’s 1994 Kettle recipient
- 52nd Kettle Award Recipient, John Kitt of Life Savers Co. in 1997
- In 1999, James Gagliarducci was the proud recipient of the 54th Annual Kettle Award
- Jorger Farber of Madelaine Chocolate Novelties celebrates his 2007 win
- Melvin and Ellen Gordon of Tootsie Roll represent Kettle winners in 1985 and 2009
- 2010 winner John Brooks, Adams & Brooks, Inc. and his family
- 2011 Kettle Award Winner, Pierson Clair of Brown & Haley Co.
- Anthony Sweet of Sweet Candy Co. celebrates with his family in 2012
- Patrick Huffman and his wife, in 2013 with Kettle Committee Chairmen
- 2014 Winner Mike Bianco, Jelly Belly Candy Co is congratulated by fellow nominees
stablished in 1946 by Candy Industry's founder and publisher, Don Gussow, the Kettle Award represents the highest recognition an individual working within the U.S. confectionery industry can attain.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the prestigious award and we invite you to join us for an evening reception honoring its rich heritage and to celebrate the nominees and winner of the 2015 Kettle Award.
SHUTTLE BUSES FROM MCCORMICK PLACE PROVIDED
Union League Club of Chicago
65 West Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604